Testimonials View More
“I also wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the time that Phil took with us to explain in detail how our system works. Our IT group had questions that I was not able to answer. Phil was able to fully explain how the system worked in a detail. We all walked away a more informed. Thank you for your help. ”
Bill Sevigny Capella University
Recent Projects View More
Public Safety Training Facility – St. Paul, MN
Summit Companies was the successful bidder in providing Amerex fire extinguishers and Larsen’s all aluminum extinguisher cabinets to Market & Johnson Inc. for the new Public Safety Training Facility for the St. Paul Police Department project in St. Paul, MN. This project will feature Larsen’s both fire-rated & non-fire rated cabinets with clear anodized finishes.Read more about this project
Commercial Kitchen Hood Cleaning Services
Summit Companies’ Hood Cleaning services include professional cleaning of commercial kitchen hoods, exhaust ductwork, and exhaust fans.
- We use effective and environmentally-friendly cleaning products
- Our Hood Cleaning services are provided with dedicated pressure-washing equipment and professional gear
- We take before-and-after pictures that document our performance
- We perform this work at a time that is convenient for our customers – which is typically after-hours
- Our technicians are uniformed and professional
We have experience in restaurants, cafeterias, multi-family residential/assisted living, religious facilities, and related buildings.
We provide our Hood Cleaning service along with our Kitchen Hood suppression service, due to their overlap in service type, customer base, and internal personnel. At the Customer’s option, we can provide efficient services by including both the Hood Cleaning and the inspection and testing of the pre-engineered fire suppression system(s) of the commercial kitchen hood(s).