Testimonials View More
“I have worked with Summit Companies on a variety of projects to handle unique and challenging code and fire rating compliance issues, and on every project, they exceeded my expectations! When designing a building or space many times the code requirements for a fire rating for a wall or opening can become an eyesore or hindrance for a project. Summit brings creative solutions to the table, everything from unique interpretation of code requirements to fire modeling reports that allow for unique engineering solutions which in turn allows the architecture of the space to shine through. ”
Tom Betti, AIA, NCARB 292 Design Group
Recent Projects View More
Emerson Rosemount – Clean Rooms
Minneapolis-St Paul, MN Installed a CO2 fire suppression system for multiple acid wet benches in multiple clean rooms using one bank of CO2 tanks due to extremely limited space. The environment was extremely corrosive due to the acid benches. Installed selector valve to route the CO2 discharge to specific room and specific wet bench Used stainless steel pipe to counter corrosion To keep spot nozzles [...]Read more about this project
National Service & Inspection Accounts
Summit Companies offers a National Inspection program that will satisfy all of your life safety inspection needs. Just some of the inspection services Summit performs across the country include:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Lighting
Summit Companies will assign a dedicated account professional whose responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and monitoring all of your inspection needs. This coordination will eliminate any confusion of when inspections should occur and you will never be out of compliance on any of your life safety systems.
- Collect all inspection reports, organize the reports and provide you all the required documentation required for your business. Your account manager can also upload all of your reports to a password protected site that you can access at anytime to review or retrieve any reports you may require.
- Review all inspection reports and flag any deficiencies in your systems. Your account manager will review these deficiencies and provide you remedies to repair deficiencies and quotes for repairs as required.
- Maintain a detailed database of all your life safety systems and devices for all of your facilities.
Other advantages to working will a professional fire life safety account manager include:
- You will have only one point of contact to address all of your life safety needs.
- Eliminate confusion in invoicing. You will no longer receive multiple invoices from multiple companies. You will now receive one invoice from one company combining all of your services.
- You will benefit from the “buying power” that Summit Companies can provide.