Testimonials View More
“On behalf of our organization, I wanted to let you know how WONDERFUL your tech was for us with our install of the Ansul system. He was so professional and courteous and answered all of my questions (most of which were silly). He really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and was sure to leave me his card so we could contact him any time with questions. He was awesome with our electrician the following Sunday when he called with a couple of questions and was just overall awesome to work with. The motto of the Fraternal Order of Eagles is "People Helping People." Kris was the epitome of that statement when he came in and worked with us on installing our system. Any time we run across something like this we want to share it with anyone we can. The Trustees wanted me to be sure to let you know how pleased we were with our experience with him - he is definitely a valued employee in our eyes! Thank you again for everything! ”
Tarah Fraternal Order of Eagles
Recent Projects View More
Kroll Data Center
Minneapolis-St Paul, MN Installed NOVEC fire suppression system in data center. The customer did not want data center CRCU’s to shut down in event of a discharge, but wants to maintain the clean agent concentration in the room while CRCU air cooling systems remained running. Installed 20,000 pound NOVEC system. To keep room protected with CRCU’s running, the return air plenum space was part of [...]Read more about this project
National Service & Inspection Accounts
Summit Companies offers a National Inspection program that will satisfy all of your life safety inspection needs. Just some of the inspection services Summit performs across the country include:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Lighting
Summit Companies will assign a dedicated account professional whose responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and monitoring all of your inspection needs. This coordination will eliminate any confusion of when inspections should occur and you will never be out of compliance on any of your life safety systems.
- Collect all inspection reports, organize the reports and provide you all the required documentation required for your business. Your account manager can also upload all of your reports to a password protected site that you can access at anytime to review or retrieve any reports you may require.
- Review all inspection reports and flag any deficiencies in your systems. Your account manager will review these deficiencies and provide you remedies to repair deficiencies and quotes for repairs as required.
- Maintain a detailed database of all your life safety systems and devices for all of your facilities.
Other advantages to working will a professional fire life safety account manager include:
- You will have only one point of contact to address all of your life safety needs.
- Eliminate confusion in invoicing. You will no longer receive multiple invoices from multiple companies. You will now receive one invoice from one company combining all of your services.
- You will benefit from the “buying power” that Summit Companies can provide.