Testimonials View More
“Summit Fire Protection has become our one-stop shop for all of our fire protection needs. Nate Voye and the staff at Summit Fire Protection are very reliable and timely. They have educated our facilities department on fire systems, provided excellent customer service, and have been a great resource for our fire safety needs.”
Nick Miller Vikings Football, LLC
National Service & Inspection Accounts
Summit Companies offers a National Inspection program that will satisfy all of your life safety inspection needs. Just some of the inspection services Summit performs across the country include:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Lighting
Summit Companies will assign a dedicated account professional whose responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and monitoring all of your inspection needs. This coordination will eliminate any confusion of when inspections should occur and you will never be out of compliance on any of your life safety systems.
- Collect all inspection reports, organize the reports and provide you all the required documentation required for your business. Your account manager can also upload all of your reports to a password protected site that you can access at anytime to review or retrieve any reports you may require.
- Review all inspection reports and flag any deficiencies in your systems. Your account manager will review these deficiencies and provide you remedies to repair deficiencies and quotes for repairs as required.
- Maintain a detailed database of all your life safety systems and devices for all of your facilities.
Other advantages to working will a professional fire life safety account manager include:
- You will have only one point of contact to address all of your life safety needs.
- Eliminate confusion in invoicing. You will no longer receive multiple invoices from multiple companies. You will now receive one invoice from one company combining all of your services.
- You will benefit from the “buying power” that Summit Companies can provide.