Testimonials View More
“I wanted to let you know that Matt Wolkerstorfer your service technician, has been working with me over the last couple weeks and he did a FANTASTIC job calling me, keeping in contact with me and made sure that the work got taken care of. I wanted to make sure he got the kudos and wanted to let you know you have a great guy working for you at Summit Companies.”
Shawn Benier First Pointe
National Service & Inspection Accounts
Summit Companies offers a National Inspection program that will satisfy all of your life safety inspection needs. Just some of the inspection services Summit performs across the country include:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Emergency Lighting
Summit Companies will assign a dedicated account professional whose responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and monitoring all of your inspection needs. This coordination will eliminate any confusion of when inspections should occur and you will never be out of compliance on any of your life safety systems.
- Collect all inspection reports, organize the reports and provide you all the required documentation required for your business. Your account manager can also upload all of your reports to a password protected site that you can access at anytime to review or retrieve any reports you may require.
- Review all inspection reports and flag any deficiencies in your systems. Your account manager will review these deficiencies and provide you remedies to repair deficiencies and quotes for repairs as required.
- Maintain a detailed database of all your life safety systems and devices for all of your facilities.
Other advantages to working will a professional fire life safety account manager include:
- You will have only one point of contact to address all of your life safety needs.
- Eliminate confusion in invoicing. You will no longer receive multiple invoices from multiple companies. You will now receive one invoice from one company combining all of your services.
- You will benefit from the “buying power” that Summit Companies can provide.