Testimonials View More
“Summit Fire Consulting was recommended to us by a colleague with the Opus Group and the local municipality. After the vetting process, they quickly became an intergral part of our design/build team. They were great listeners, responsive, cost effective and creative in their approach. Understanding and solving our problem of storing large quantities of IIIB liquids in a variety of containers was the only item on the agenda. They were definitely an asset to our team.”
Steven G. Grasso, PE, LEED BD+C GTG
Recent Projects View More
Hormel Foods – Austin, MN
Summit Companies has been contracted to provide all Ansul fire suppression services at the Hormel Foods world headquarters in Austin, MN. Summit Companies technicians are certified in design, installation and service of all Ansul fire suppression systems. In addition we clean all kitchen exhaust and duct hoods throughout the facility as well as plant manufacturing exhaust.Read more about this project
Fire Sprinkler Systems
Designing and installing new sprinkler systems in all types of buildings.
Doing the project right the first time is important when installing fire protection systems. Summit Companies’ Construction Division has the proven experience, knowledge and track record to make sure your system is designed and built to perform from day one, and well into the future.
Every fire protection project brings a variety of challenges, and no company is as well trained and equipped to meet them. It starts with experience. Ours covers every aspect of designing and building state-of-the-art fire protection systems. Our people are trained, certified and focused on solving problems. We’ve equipped them with the latest design technologies and tools for hydraulic and other calculations–including 3D sprinkler system modeling.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Design and installation of new sprinkler systems for new construction
- Types of construction are wide-ranging, including commercial, retail, office, light industrial, schools and multi-unit residential
- Builders of core conventional steel systems, but also considered an expert in designing and installing plastic (CPVC) sprinkler systems.
- Considered the “go-to” company for Special Hazard and High Challenge systems (foam, dry, pre-action, Quell systems, clean agents and more)
- Ability to handle retrofit, system enhancement and upgrade projects
A fire protection project needs to be designed and built right the first time, despite the challenges. Trust your project to a design and build team with proven experience, unmatched resources and the focused attitude to keep your project on schedule and successfully completed.