Testimonials View More
“We had one of your technicians out to check the exterior fire alarm systems. The tech's name was Dan Schwartz. I would give Dan the three point rating. Professional, prompt and personable. Dan appears to be a good catch for the Summit Companies, he did a great job!”
John Buehler Winslow Green Association
Recent Projects View More
Heaven Hills Distilleries-Finished Goods Warehouse AS/RS
Summit Companies has been awarded the fire protection contract and is well underway installing fire sprinklers for a new 90,000, 80 ft. tall warehouse addition for Heaven Hill Distilleries in Bardstown, KY. This fully automated warehouse will store nearly 30,000 pallets of product. The Rack Storage Division continues to work diligently with Heaven Hill Brands to provide sound fire protection solutions with the addition of [...]Read more about this project
Fire Sprinkler Systems
Designing and installing new sprinkler systems in all types of buildings.
Doing the project right the first time is important when installing fire protection systems. Summit Companies’ Construction Division has the proven experience, knowledge and track record to make sure your system is designed and built to perform from day one, and well into the future.
Every fire protection project brings a variety of challenges, and no company is as well trained and equipped to meet them. It starts with experience. Ours covers every aspect of designing and building state-of-the-art fire protection systems. Our people are trained, certified and focused on solving problems. We’ve equipped them with the latest design technologies and tools for hydraulic and other calculations–including 3D sprinkler system modeling.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Design and installation of new sprinkler systems for new construction
- Types of construction are wide-ranging, including commercial, retail, office, light industrial, schools and multi-unit residential
- Builders of core conventional steel systems, but also considered an expert in designing and installing plastic (CPVC) sprinkler systems.
- Considered the “go-to” company for Special Hazard and High Challenge systems (foam, dry, pre-action, Quell systems, clean agents and more)
- Ability to handle retrofit, system enhancement and upgrade projects
A fire protection project needs to be designed and built right the first time, despite the challenges. Trust your project to a design and build team with proven experience, unmatched resources and the focused attitude to keep your project on schedule and successfully completed.