Testimonials View More
“The Summit team was a great addition to the area and very helpful to myself and the staff at Monsanto Glyndon Research Facility. They were brought on due to a business change. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional. We are very happy to have them as one of our contractors. Monsanto Glyndon Research Facility Staff ”
Monsanto Glyndon Research Facility Staff Monsanto Glyndon Research Facility
Recent Projects View More
Eau Claire Confluence Arts Center
Summit Companies is slated to begin work this fall on the fire sprinkler installation for the new state of the art Eau Claire Confluence Arts Center. The performing arts building is the culmination of a philanthropy fundraising campaign to raise $12.5M in gifts and pledges. The project is located on the bank of the Eau Claire River.Read more about this project
Fire Sprinkler Systems
Designing and installing new sprinkler systems in all types of buildings.
Doing the project right the first time is important when installing fire protection systems. Summit Companies’ Construction Division has the proven experience, knowledge and track record to make sure your system is designed and built to perform from day one, and well into the future.
Every fire protection project brings a variety of challenges, and no company is as well trained and equipped to meet them. It starts with experience. Ours covers every aspect of designing and building state-of-the-art fire protection systems. Our people are trained, certified and focused on solving problems. We’ve equipped them with the latest design technologies and tools for hydraulic and other calculations–including 3D sprinkler system modeling.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Design and installation of new sprinkler systems for new construction
- Types of construction are wide-ranging, including commercial, retail, office, light industrial, schools and multi-unit residential
- Builders of core conventional steel systems, but also considered an expert in designing and installing plastic (CPVC) sprinkler systems.
- Considered the “go-to” company for Special Hazard and High Challenge systems (foam, dry, pre-action, Quell systems, clean agents and more)
- Ability to handle retrofit, system enhancement and upgrade projects
A fire protection project needs to be designed and built right the first time, despite the challenges. Trust your project to a design and build team with proven experience, unmatched resources and the focused attitude to keep your project on schedule and successfully completed.