Testimonials View More
“Summit Fire Protection has become our one-stop shop for all of our fire protection needs. Nate Voye and the staff at Summit Fire Protection are very reliable and timely. They have educated our facilities department on fire systems, provided excellent customer service, and have been a great resource for our fire safety needs.”
Nick Miller Vikings Football, LLC
Fire Sprinkler Systems
Designing and installing new sprinkler systems in all types of buildings.
Doing the project right the first time is important when installing fire protection systems. Summit Companies’ Construction Division has the proven experience, knowledge and track record to make sure your system is designed and built to perform from day one, and well into the future.
Every fire protection project brings a variety of challenges, and no company is as well trained and equipped to meet them. It starts with experience. Ours covers every aspect of designing and building state-of-the-art fire protection systems. Our people are trained, certified and focused on solving problems. We’ve equipped them with the latest design technologies and tools for hydraulic and other calculations–including 3D sprinkler system modeling.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Design and installation of new sprinkler systems for new construction
- Types of construction are wide-ranging, including commercial, retail, office, light industrial, schools and multi-unit residential
- Builders of core conventional steel systems, but also considered an expert in designing and installing plastic (CPVC) sprinkler systems.
- Considered the “go-to” company for Special Hazard and High Challenge systems (foam, dry, pre-action, Quell systems, clean agents and more)
- Ability to handle retrofit, system enhancement and upgrade projects
A fire protection project needs to be designed and built right the first time, despite the challenges. Trust your project to a design and build team with proven experience, unmatched resources and the focused attitude to keep your project on schedule and successfully completed.