Testimonials View More
“Summit Fire Protection has become our one-stop shop for all of our fire protection needs. Nate Voye and the staff at Summit Fire Protection are very reliable and timely. They have educated our facilities department on fire systems, provided excellent customer service, and have been a great resource for our fire safety needs.”
Nick Miller Vikings Football, LLC
Recent Projects View More
Sartell Community Center Project
Summit Companies is providing Amerex fire extinguishers and Larsen1s semi-recessed fire-rated extinguisher cabinets to Strack Construction for the new Sartell Community Center in Sartell/ MN. The cabinets are special heavy duty detention style units. These cabinets are nearly impervious to damage. These cabinets are constructed of 12 gauge steel as opposed to the 20 gauge steel construction in standard cabinets.Read more about this project
Industrial Fire Protection System Design
Meeting the fire protection needs of power plants, solar projects, refineries, mills and other industrial facilities.
Industrial facilities present their own set of challenges in designing and building an effective fire protection system. Each is unique. A biofuel plant is different from a refinery, which in turn, varies from a power plant or a paper mill or an aircraft hanger. Summit brings together specialized skills in our Industrial Division to meet the requirements of working on such challenges.
Experience is a key to success. Our track record with these types of facilities goes back many years. We have designed and installed fire protection and suppression systems for numerous industrial facilities across the country and bring that same experience to every project. With professional field teams dedicated to these types of industrial installations, we handle new construction and retrofit, as well as design/construction/post-occupancy facility evaluations.
We adhere to this process for each project:
- Meet with owners up front to build a complete understanding of the project and assist with scope determination
- Visit the site to unearth/assess any hidden or unique site challenges
- Design every aspect ofthe job, including water supplies, sprinklers, fire pumps, foam protection, clean agents and detection/alarm
- Garner all necessary approvals (owner, city, state, insurance)
- Carefully coordinate scheduling
- Supervise and execute every phase of construction with dedicated teams.
- Install, test and commission the system
- Train the people who will be responsible for the system
No project is too big or too small. So count on Summit’s Industrial Division experience to get the job done right. We’ve learned from a long line of successful industrial projects—a
nd that can save you money while implementing effective fire prtection solutions.