Testimonials View More
“It has always been a pleasure to deal with the folks at Summit Fire Protection. Their responsiveness and attentiveness to customers continues to amaze me with their proficiency, timeliness, and attention to detail. We at US Bank look forward to a long term relationship with Summit and continued service by them on all of our contractual accounts. Facility Chief Associate Engineer Fortune 200 Financial Institution ”
Facility Chief Associate Engineer Fortune 200 Financial Institution
Fire Protection Consultants
It’s not easy to understand today’s building and fire codes, or to keep track of evolving rules and regulations. Our fire protection consultants keep up with those code regulations, so you don’t have to.
Keeping you up with Fire Code Regulations.
We created Summit Fire Consulting to handle the complexities of building and fire code regulations for clients such as:
- Building Owners
- General Contractors
These busy professionals count on us to understand the intricacies of:
- Building codes
- Fire codes
- Fire protection engineering
- Means of egress
- Hazardous materials
- Smoke management
- Fire sprinkler design and planning
- Special hazard fire protection
- And more.
We are experienced in virtually every type of project and code, including:
- Health care
The Summit Fire Consulting Team
Our professionals have passion for the trade, and all the right credentials. We have more NICET Level IV designers on staff than anyone in the Upper Midwest, plus four Fire Protection Engineers (FPEs).
Our expertise lets you concentrate on what you do best while we take care of things like:
- Building and fire code consultation, interpretation and equivalencies
- Fire protection system design guidance, including special hazards
- Smoke management system design, inspection and testing
- Fire detection, alarms and notification
- Fire life safety performance-based design and analysis
- Liaison between clients and fire code officials
- Hazardous materials analysis
Count on us to keep you informed while meeting complex codes and deadlines, so you can concentrate on doing what you do best.
If cutting through red tape and saving time are important to you, put our knowledge, experience, professionalism and team approach to work for you.